Mag2Taller is a team of young professionals with architecture and engineering background, taking advantage of their experience, as they have been part of different professional studios for the last 20 years, they decided to create their own studio using the acquired experience and combine it with enthusiasm and hope to be part of this new professional project.
The combination of professionals specialized in different areas of architecture and engineering allows us to offer our clients a complete architecture service and other services such as engineering, urban projects, renovations and refurbishments, interior design, retail, market studies among other services.
The main desire of Mag2 Taller is to understand, listen and offer all our experience to our clients, offering them the most adequate response to each client, to achieve their total satisfaction.
We have the best solution suitable to your needs
We work on all kind of architecture and urban planning projects, from new construction projects to rehabilitation projects, large or small dimensions. We are specialists in Project Management, advising and helping our clients on the management and development of the construction.
Of buildings, houses and commercial premises. We work on renovation projects as well as the activity project, electric or interior design project. So you don’t have to worry for the paperwork. We also offer global management of any project you have in mind.
We seek the best solution to each of the situations we find, our solutions are unique for each project depending on the situation, historical context, heritage value and the state of each construction.
Our goal is to adapt the space according to the commercial activity, creating a specific environment for each case, designing an appropriate corporate image, creating the perfect space so you can run your business.
Since June 2013, it is mandatory to have a energy certificate for new residential homes, for third-party use buildings, for sale and purchase transactions, for renting existing buildings and public buildings of 500m2 or more.
It is the document that certifies compliance with the requirements of habitability. The card expires every 15 years and is mandatory for all kinds of residence. It is necessary to rent or sell a house and to contract water, gas, electricity and telecommunications services.
All residential buildings have to pass a technical inspection after 45 years, the date is the one recorded in the cadastre.
We conduct activity and electrical projects for shopping centers and stores of 40m2 or more, industrial warehouses and health centers. Buildings of more than 100kw, restaurants, hotels, bars and nightclubs… All kind of commercial and public spaces.
Through the energetic consultancy department, we offer our customers solutions to reduce energy waste. We make an optimization study of the energy bill by reviewing the contractual conditions with the energy company.
The role of a Project Manager in the field of construction, consists in: planning, execution and monitoring of the project until the end of the project. The most important tasks performed when hiring their services are:
· Is responsible of design, drafting, planning and execution of projects.
· Will be the person responsible to manage, run and coordinate the project from the design phase to the execution phase, ensuring efficiency in time, cost and quality.
· Manage the documentation associated with the project, the preparation of offers, budgets and reports, as well as prepare and define the clauses and contractual agreements.
· Establish the construction planning, as well as control and supervise the start of the project, also being responsible for the economic monitoring of the project and controlling possible problems that could happen, giving always the best solution.
· Manage all types of incidents that may arise, monitor the finishes with the contractors, as well as the economic closing; will carry out the transfer of information, documentation and guarantees to the owners.
firstname.lastname@example.org +34 680 439 587
email@example.com +34 647 654 448